CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly CoolJaw: Dreaming Darkly

The Next Shyamalan

You have really good potential as a dark story writer. This is excellent work. Very dark, very mysterious, very blood chilling. My hat's off to you.

Celx-Requin responds:

Thanks!
- Celx

Star Crap Episode3 (1/2) Star Crap Episode3 (1/2)

Hilarious!!!

I'm a SW fanatic and I still found this flash to be perrfect! I loved the Monty Python bit... it was like Master Card, priceless. One point I found curious, they were on a cruiser, not a Trade Federation Battleship... other than that, this was awesome! All my 5 R belong 2 this!

Transitions (Star Wars) Transitions (Star Wars)

AWESOME!!!

Dude, I'm a friggen SW fanactical, and I gotta say, THAT KICKED ASS!!! friggen awesome! Can't wait for Part 2

No Christmas For You! No Christmas For You!

OOH OOH!

I MADE a costume of a chef gone mad once, ya know, the butcher chefs that do all the restaurant's meat cooking? anyway, it was drippin blood, hows that for a halloween costume huh?

Foamy's Rant III Foamy's Rant III

EXCELLENT AUTHOR

The Neurotically Yours series is the funniest, wittiest, RANTIEST, good cartoon series on my experienced part of the web(extremely vast i might add). Please make about 400 more episodes. I can find where you live, and i have lots of salt and lots of french fries. and dont mind the 0 for interactivity cause you cant really pick and choose how a movie turns out except in that wierd little movie guy videogame.