Hexagon Hexagon

Would be better if the pulsing actually matched the rhythm. Pulsing does nothing but mess everything up, even going so far as to create deer-in-the-headlights by effectively blanking out the current obstacle if it's in contact with the middle, making it as if it's not there at all and leading to erroneous losses.
Also, wonky controls and unreliable hit detection lend to the game being less skill-oriented and more luck. I'd say about 80% of my good close-calls where more luck than good reflexes because of this.
Great music and concept, but I have to take a star each for these grievances.

Memory Game Memory Game

Meh. Not bad. Nothing exciting though.

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

Meh

Really annoying...no way to increase damage output as it seems, and enemies can effectively one shot you eventually. 6 for being annoying :/

Laser Cool Pool Laser Cool Pool

Unpredictable

This game needs some tweaking...namely, some kind of aim so that the player knows where the ball will go. As is, it's very unpredictable and thus nearly impossible to line up a shot. Also, the power should be controlled by distance from the cue rather than a single grow-to-max. Fix these problems, you've already got a basis for a great game!

Koran Koran

....

I give 3 points for it having a good sound track. Other than that, boring. Do I get the message? Yeah. Do I care about it? Yeah, a little bit. Does this have any point being here? Not really.

NhollowWearthO responds:

I know its a poor quality but getting the point across was all i cared aboot.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Very good tribute

Really great game. Timing and tactics a definite factor, though you did a better job in the sequel (lessons learned, probably :P). I almost beat it my first go, but for some reason the spirit bomb broke through the defend and his followup attack killed me with full damage. Meh...maybe I just Fail for 10 points XD.

10/10 and 5/5

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Controls very jerky

Good enough game, great concept, but fix the physics a little...It gets very frustrating having to redo a jump over and over because the sensitivity factor is so...out of whack. The jerkiness made me want to put my fist through my screen because I'd catch on a corner AFTER already making the jump successfully or end up sliding off the other side because it was impossible to compensate.

RaidenX RaidenX

OMFG!!!

IVE BEATEN THIS GAME 6 TIMES NOW. AND GONE THROUGH IN 2 TIMES IN A ROW FOR MY BEST STREAK(WITH THE SAME 15 LIVES).

ClixSposing Samus ClixSposing Samus

Good, but a bit too hard

can ya make the game a little easier? Such as removing the weapon cooldown.

Commando Arena Commando Arena

It's too d. hard!

Too hard! THe big bot's laser's have too big an area ofeffect, while you have to hit them dead center, and your lasers seem to swerve if you move.